Best Articles on Leadership, Leadership Development, Employee Motivation, and Employee Engagement
I read some very powerful articles on leadership, leadership development, and employee engagement last month, and have just updated our Recommended Leadership Articles page on the Caliente Leadership website with 16 new articles, including:
- 4 Signs Your Delegation Style Is Hurting Your Team
- Remote Reservations: Why Managers Are Afraid To Let Employees Work Virtually.
- 3 Science-backed Reasons Empathy Makes You A Better Leader
- What Does It Take To Be An Effective Leader? Research Nails Down The Answer To One Rare Trait.
- 4 Ways To Be A Better Mentor To Your Employees.
- How Resilient Leaders Lower Their Stress By Using Emotional Intelligence.
I hope you enjoy the articles and find them useful.
Now for some personal news:
Our book Better Decisions Better Thinking Better Better Outcomes just received a Silver Award from the Nonfiction Authors Association for bringing “a comprehensive plan of action for improving life through recognizing decision-making patterns that don’t serve us well, don’t enrich our lives, and don’t bring us to our goals and dreams.” The book is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle formats.
In a FUN and wide-ranging interview last month, Corine La Font and I discussed “Are Leaders Made or Born” and other leadership topics on her Between the Lines program: https://youtu.be/eH-NmxQ2dgM
Our one-day workshop Better Decision Making: Shifting from Mind Full to Mindful Leadership Skills is now available for organizations large and small. Please contact me to discuss how to improve decision making in your organization. We will be holding a train-the-trainer session on this workshop in Texas on May 16-18.
Best Wishes for Continued Success. And remember, Leaders Are Readers!