Building and Maintaining Long-Term Brain Health
How to Build and Maintain Your Long-Term Brain Health
In mid-September 2020 Steven Howard presented a one-hour webinar on Building and Maintaining Long-Term Brain Health for a group of professional coaches in Singapore.
Key messages in this webinar include:
- Our busy brains prevent us from making optimal decisions, both professionally and personally
- Multitasking is NOT the answer to information overload and workplace stress
- Multitasking is as toxic to our brains as smoking is to our lungs
- Brain health is a life-long pursuit
- The best time to start working on long-term brain health is in our 30s and 40s. The second best time is NOW!
- It is never too late to start working on your long-term brain health.
This webinar shares some of the research and latest neuroscientific studies that Steven Howard included in his award-winning book Better Decisions Better Thinking Better Outcomes: How to go from Mind Full to Mindful Leadership.