Inspired Leadership Programs
Build Your Leadership Bench Strength
Leadership development and growth is a journey. One that extends well beyond the classroom. Which is why we offer two programs from Inspired Leadership – Emerging Leaders and Manager to Leader – to help your organization build its leadership bench strength.
These Inspired Leadership programs create sustainable behavior change in new managers and leaders via an interactive, application-based leadership development journey. These are blended learning solutions for developing managers and leaders that far surpass the typical classroom training event.
Small cohorts of learners meet regularly with a facilitator, creating accountability and the opportunity to ask questions, discuss implementation opportunities and hurdles, and try out new skills. New concepts, thinking, and workplace challenges are share via a digital platform that uses every possible digital tool, including regular reminders and quizzes to help embed learning and stimulate behavior change.
Self-paced programs to maximize individual learning, with specific cohort deadlines and facilitated group sessions, these programs feature:
- Blended learning comprising digital lessons, personal workbooks and learning journals for application and reflection, and facilitated group sessions.
- Digitally enabled platform that is mobile friendly and can be branded to your company.
- Memo training to help embed learning through reminders and quizzes.
- Facilitated group sessions create accountability, community, and networking within peer groups.
- Application exercises relevant to work-related situations and challenges are incorporated into every module.
- Reward and recognition at the completion of each module, so learners feel a sense of regular advancement and progress in their leadership development journey.
- Measurable impact from the start of each journey with 270-degree and 360-degree feedback and continues throughout each program with regular engagement performance metrics delivered to you.
Emerging Leaders Program
Designed for high potential future managers, functional experts, and early career professionals who need to build essential leadership skills.
The four paths in the Emerging Leaders program combine to develop well-rounded leaders with the aptitude and attitude to lead in the rapidly changing business world. These four paths are:
Path 1: Leading Self
- Who am I? Personality profile and journey of discovery
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Courageous conversations
- Developing agility
Path 2: Leading High Performance
- Connecting to purpose
- Fundamentals of coaching and mentoring
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Managing meetings
Path 3: Leading Without Authority
- How to influence when you are not in charge
- Communication keys and tools
- Personal brand
- Managing up
Path 4: Leading Business
- Networking and collaboration
- Tools for success
- Financial literacy
- Strategic leadership
Each participant receives:
- Initial 270-degree or 360-degree feedback to establish a baseline
- Digital learning journey – anywhere and anytime access to interactive digital content
- Interactive workbook and learning journal
- Regular Memo Training reminders and quizzes to help embed learning
- Facilitated Theory in Practice group sessions at the end of each learning path
Manager to Leader Program
Designed for new or experienced managers, especially those who are technically proficient but lack management and leadership skills.
The three paths in the Manager to Leader program help your managers and leaders embrace new skills and tools to enhance their influential leadership capabilities, rather than relying solely on positional authority. These three paths are:
Path 1: Leading Self
- Developing self-awareness
- Effective communication
- Crucial conversations
- Building trust
Path 2: Leading Others
- Leading change
- Leading high performance
- Creating a culture of learning and growth
- Managing poor performance
Path 3: Leading the Business
- Business acumen
- Understanding our organization
- Tools for success
- Management effectiveness
Contact Us Today
Research from Gallop (2019) shows that investing in your managers and leaders has a direct impact on improving customer engagement, reducing safety incidents, and lowering absenteeism. These experiential and personalized learning journeys will also strengthen your leadership pipeline and help you retain key talent and high-potential employees.
Additionally, your organization cannot afford to allow your leaders to continue trying to motivate their direct reports, peers, and colleagues without proper training. Not in today’s highly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (HVUCA) world.
Contact us today ([email protected] or 760-835-7870) to discuss how your organization will benefit from these Inspired Leadership programs.